Prev: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT) Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT)

From: James Moore <jmooreou@g...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:36:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT)

showed up around the time I finished grad school (about 2000).
I remember getting coffee and donuts on my way to work about that time.
TimBits and Rush are my favorite Canadian imports.

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Allan Goodall
<agoodall@hyperbear.com>wrote:

>  On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>  When did Columbus get Tim Horton's?? Okay, granted, I haven't lived
>> there since '88, but still...
>>

> I first came across one of them in 2003. Likely well before then. I
think
> it was the late 90s when Wendy's bought Tim's.
>
> I find it a cruel irony of life that I'm nowhere near one, but they
have
> one in Toledo of all places...
>

> --
> Allan Goodall 	   http://www.hyperbear.com
> awgoodall@gmail.com
> agoodall@hyperbear.com

James Moore
Adjunct Professor
Columbus State Community College
Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences

Prev: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT) Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting