Prev: [GZG] FT:XD 1.1 Next: [GZG] [FT] Campaigns battle generation

Re: [GZG] FT:XD 1.1

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:25:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT:XD 1.1

Thanks as always; I know it hasn't always been fun.

I MAY have to have to come up with other cover art. I've more than one
copy
of v. 1 lying around to confuse the issue with visual similarity. ;->=

No fear, it won't be 'new and improved'.

The_Beast

From:	Hugh Fisher <laranzu@ozemail.com.au>
To:	gzg-l@mail.csua.berkeley.edu
Date:	06/23/2010 03:55 AM
Subject:	[GZG] FT:XD 1.1
Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

Announcing Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions revision 1.1
This is a small revision without much new stuff, and
going back to Full Thrust 2.5 for cinematic turning
ability and fighter/missile/ship attack ordering.

What is new is a smaller sized PDF version formatted
for the Apple iPad and similar book readers, with
internal PDF hyperlinking. Feedback on this would
be much appreciated.

<http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/rules/>

		 cheers,
		 Hugh Fisher

Prev: [GZG] FT:XD 1.1 Next: [GZG] [FT] Campaigns battle generation