Prev: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury Next: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

From: Bobby <hansuke@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:31:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

fighting for? Ask me, cause I do give a...

Can we mine minerals from Mercury? Just curious. It's not my area.

We are going to need some sturdy insertion vehicles, I think. Are we
looking
at winds?

I need to start putting together a study for the Think Tank, so we can
have
a contingency plan in place, in cause those pesky critters from another
galaxy decide to take it for their own nefarious ends.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> For those of you who have been itching to have some combat on the
hostile
> terrain of Mercury, the USGS has the most up-to-date maps of the
planet now
> available for PDF download. These maps are the latest put together
from the
> Mariner 10 and MESSENGER mission images. Note, there are still some
blank
> areas, as we've only been able to image about 95% or so of the
planet's
> surface, but that should be more than enough for you to have pitched
battles
> over the control of the Caloris Basin, or fight over the incredibly
rocky
> terrain of the Vivaldi crater. And by summer 2011 we'll have the
entire
> surface imaged.
>
> For your convenient downloading:
>
> http://planetarynames.wr.usgs.gov/mercuryAtlas.html
>
> Remember to fight the good fight! And don't let your armored vac suit
get
> punctured...
>
> Mk

Bobby Mock