Prev: Re: [GZG] Some special items available from the GZG stand at Next: Re: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

[GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:53:23 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Dirtside and StarGrunt opportunities on Mercury

you who have been itching to have some combat on the hostile
terrain of Mercury, the USGS has the most up-to-date maps of the planet
now
available for PDF download. These maps are the latest put together from
the
Mariner 10 and MESSENGER mission images. Note, there are still some
blank
areas, as we've only been able to image about 95% or so of the planet's
surface, but that should be more than enough for you to have pitched
battles
over the control of the Caloris Basin, or fight over the incredibly
rocky
terrain of the Vivaldi crater. And by summer 2011 we'll have the entire
surface imaged.

For your convenient downloading:

http://planetarynames.wr.usgs.gov/mercuryAtlas.html

Remember to fight the good fight! And don't let your armored vac suit
get
punctured...

Mk