Prev: [GZG] Paint drying out.... Next: Re: [GZG] Paint drying out....

Re: [GZG] Paint drying out....

From: Carlos Lourenco <loscon@g...>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:06:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Paint drying out....

rarely have this problem and normally when I have failed to
properly seal the bottle. Probably 50% of my paints are over 15 years
old,
(Which amazes me as I'm hardly going overboard to protect these
bottles),
including some of my precious rare ones such as "canadian sun pale
flesh"
and "wargamer belly pink"...
Los