Prev: Re: [GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, (was Our Re: Fiction -) Next: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

Re: [GZG] Fiction -

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:33:26 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

Well Beth your book may be out before FT 3, rule book, ;] lol.

Well how about a campign book of either the 1st Solar war or the the
seige of Sol from the
Kravak invasion.

Yer thats got you thinking. Just remember GW would do it,lol. Actually
they would do the same
book every 4 years.

Anyway thanks for the info.

james