Prev: Re: [GZG] How much acceleration do you need to Next: [GZG] Stargate Conversion: Goa'uld Ha'tak

[GZG] Anyone have a list of ship components by ship class for the canon ships?

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:36:14 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Anyone have a list of ship components by ship class for the canon ships?

What I'm looking for is something like a spreadsheet that breaks down
what systems and how many are on each ship in the standard rules....

Most particularly, I'm interested to know what typical NPV/CPV ranges
are for various ship classes and typical hull and armour and typical
weapon fits. I'm building a bunch of custom fleets for a nascent
campaign and it would help to know how they compare to FB fleets at a
glance - these are the only fleets I have experience with.

Tom B

Prev: Re: [GZG] How much acceleration do you need to Next: [GZG] Stargate Conversion: Goa'uld Ha'tak