Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Vector: Alternative Fire Resolution Distance (Tom B) Next: Re: [GZG] new, erm, old news Tuffley's Tacship

[GZG] ken burnside beetlejuice beetlejiuce

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:14:54 +0100
Subject: [GZG] ken burnside beetlejuice beetlejiuce

many quoth:
>LOL the chocolates in the tutorial I thought were really clever. I
laughed out loud when I read them. Three cheers for operant
conditioning!

>Actually, I appreciate Ken maintaining such a strong online presence
(much as I appreciate Jon staying so close to his customers). And, if
you have a rules question, you could do a lot worse than to look in a
mirror and say "Ken Burnside" three times. :)

--
Ken's one of the few designers/publishers I see on  forums who gets
this presence spot on.

the thing for me thatmakes me pay attention to Ken is his honesty,
he'll happily say when	his products dont fit  bill or work  for the
style someones seeking.. intellectual honesty plus his contributions
to discussions on sfconsim-l and SCN.

he gives back. an encourages new designers/publishers and that for me
is the mark of a pro.

the bloke who publishes naval thunder predread rules touts his rules
so intensely  in so many different places that frankly for me anyway
he has become the crazy frog ringtone of wargaming forums. makes me
want to throw plates.

Id love to hear from jon T on his site or on list  more reguarly but
hes probably busier than a guinea pig surfing a tidal wave,poor
bugger, hope he can engineer a holiday every now and then