Prev: Re: [GZG] Monster ships Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

Re: [GZG] Monster ships

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:11:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

like the mass distruction weapons in FB1 - FB2. I think the fact I'm
throwin a 2 mass missle at you and 4+ kills it without even sweatin,
dispite the fact I can't use the PDAF to shoot at a ship. The salvo
missles are 1/6 mass each and aren't capible
obsorbing damage. I like the rules in More Thrust stating all defensive
fire requires 6+ to kill it. Also most people use a modified roll
against salvo missles making them even stronger.