Prev: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks... Next: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks...

Re: [GZG] Giving thanks...

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:26:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks...

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:08:00AM -0600, Allan Goodall wrote:

>They are within their legal right to pull this stuff. That doesn't make
the
>decision stupid and small minded, which it is.

There are good and bad ways to do it. Having an individual approach the
person and say "hey, this is great, but because we're worried about
trademark dilution (or whatever) we'd like you to take it down" - good.
Getting the lawyers to send out C&Ds - bad. Of course the latter is also
much cheaper...

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks... Next: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks...