Prev: [GZG] Star Trek to FT Next: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

From: Zoe Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:01:44 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

Doug Evans wrote:
> After covering many of the usual subjects, my thoughts drifted back to
> site the inestimable Brain had created. Many parts are still ghosted
in the
> wayback machine, but I wondered if anyone had the original SSD images,
> which did not seem to have been archived.
>
> Zoe, are you planning at some point to recreate this treasure and
include
> the new races designs, besides Feds and Klinks, as you hinted?
>
> Just curious, as you went with a rather different design start
(shouldn't
> everything start with the Enterprise?) from Dean's, but I'd purely
love to
> see what you had in mind for Gorns and the others.
>
> Whether, 'here they are' or 'my notes were on paper that is only dust
now'
> or worse '5 1/4" disks', thanks for what was there.

They're in the HD of a dead computer - I'll see if I can retrieve them.
It won't be soon, I'm immensely busy with my PhD.

Thanks for the kind words.

The Gorn etc Plasma torps would use similar mechanics to the Phalons
PBs, but the Phalon weapons turned a little different from my original
proposal.

Zoe

Prev: [GZG] Star Trek to FT Next: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT