Prev: Re: [GZG] The worst die roll possible Next: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

[GZG] Star Trek to FT

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:21:01 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

Once again, the quest for SSD's has been raised, this time on the
FullThrust Yahoo! group.

After covering many of the usual subjects, my thoughts drifted back to a
site the inestimable Brain had created. Many parts are still ghosted in
the
wayback machine, but I wondered if anyone had the original SSD images,
which did not seem to have been archived.

Zoe, are you planning at some point to recreate this treasure and
include
the new races designs, besides Feds and Klinks, as you hinted?

Just curious, as you went with a rather different design start
(shouldn't
everything start with the Enterprise?) from Dean's, but I'd purely love
see what you had in mind for Gorns and the others.

Whether, 'here they are' or 'my notes were on paper that is only dust
now'
or worse '5 1/4" disks', thanks for what was there.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] The worst die roll possible Next: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT