Prev: Re: [GZG] Size of the Ixx? Next: Re: [GZG] TMP question

Re: [GZG] TMP question

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:20:15 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] TMP question

Are we ever going to get FT3? you mean.
lol

Yes I havent posted for a while, hello everyone! But any Idea as to what
will be in the FT3 book.
Rules.fleet list's heaps of eye candy. eg lead porn!

My god how much 15mm sci-fi stuff is being done! 15mm sci-fi seems to be
the new scale for sci-fi,
which really makes sense to me as its cheaper, and you can fit more on
your gaming table while
not looking like some one playing with 1/24th scale figures we know
which company I'm talking
about!

regards james