Prev: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions Next: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

From: Fred Kiesche <godelescherbach@g...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:06:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

from Baen as trade paperbacks later this year. Baen will
also be relesing them as eBooks in their Webscriptions service. I have
the
ultra-deluxe-fanboi hardcovers from NightShade, including signatures by
the
author, the write of the introduction for each volume, and the artist
for
each volume.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Richard Kirke
<richardkirke@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Thankyou, that's great.
>
> They seem to be slated for release in paperback some time next year. I
> think I shall have to top up my Hammers Slammers collection then
>
> God bless
>
> Richard
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:35:27 -0600
> From: binhan.lin@gmail.com
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions
>

> I have all three.
> Volume One Contents:
> Intro be Gene Wolfe
> Foreward by David Drake
> Under the Hammer
> Supertanks
> The Butcher's Bill
> The Church of the Lord's Universe
> But Loyal to his Own
> Powerguns
> Caught in the Crossfire
> Backdrop to Chaos
> Cultural Conflict
> The Bonding Authority
> Hangman
> TOE
> Standing Down
> Code-Name Feirefitz
> The Interrogation Team
> The Tank Lords
> Liberty Port
> Night March
> The Immovable Object
> The Irresistible Force
> A Death in Peacetime
> Afterword by David Drake
>
> Contents of Vol 2:
> Intro by David Hartwell
> Foreward: We Happy Few
> At Any PRice
> Counting the Cost
> Rolling Hot
> The Warrior
> The Day of Glory
> Afterward: What's for Sale
>
> Contents of Vol. 3:
> Intro by Barry Malzberg
> The Sharp End
> Paying the Piper
> The Darkness
> Jim
>

> -Binhan
>
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Richard Kirke
<richardkirke@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In an absent minded bit of googling I discovered this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Hammers-Slammers-1/dp/1439133093/ref=sr
_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251067239&sr=8-9

> The Complete Hammers Slammers appears to have been split into the
three
> volumes. Anybody know the contents of each volume?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book.
Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions Next: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box