Prev: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions Next: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

From: Richard Kirke <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:08:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

Thankyou, that's great.

They seem to be slated for release in paperback some time next year. I
think I shall have to top up my Hammers Slammers collection then

God bless

Richard

Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:35:27 -0600
From: binhan.lin@gmail.com
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

I have all three.
Volume One Contents:Intro be Gene WolfeForeward by David DrakeUnder the
HammerSupertanksThe Butcher's BillThe Church of the Lord's Universe
But Loyal to his OwnPowergunsCaught in the CrossfireBackdrop to
ChaosCultural ConflictThe Bonding AuthorityHangmanTOEStanding Down
Code-Name FeirefitzThe Interrogation TeamThe Tank LordsLiberty PortNight
MarchThe Immovable ObjectThe Irresistible ForceA Death in Peacetime
Afterword by David Drake
Contents of Vol 2:Intro by David HartwellForeward: We Happy FewAt Any
PRiceCounting the CostRolling Hot
The WarriorThe Day of GloryAfterward: What's for Sale
Contents of Vol. 3:Intro by Barry MalzbergThe Sharp EndPaying the
PiperThe Darkness
Jim

-Binhan
On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Richard Kirke
<richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

In an absent minded bit of googling I discovered this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Hammers-Slammers-1/dp/1439133093/ref=sr
_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251067239&sr=8-9

The Complete Hammers Slammers appears to have been split into the three
volumes. Anybody know the contents of each volume?

Thanks

Richard

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and
emoticons. Get Them Now

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years—enjoy free winks and
emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions Next: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions