Prev: Re: [GZG] Just a test.... Next: Re: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....

[GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:08:27 -0500
Subject: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....

Actually, I'd claimed to be the droid...

That said, as with most gamer shops, we plaster the bathroom walls with
promotional posters, but I try to add new, temporary things like game
'motivational' posters, especially Evil Genius Tip #x. I've never seen
this
poster, but it is DEFINITELY going up!

Thanks, Tom!

The_Beast