Prev: Re: [GZG] Just a test.... Next: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....

Re: [GZG] Just a test....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 02:05:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Just a test....

For the inestimable Mister Evans, who thinks he was the droids Jon was
looking for....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kjd-xndZTYQ/Snz76tJ_g1I/AAAAAAAAAJk/BZwTkVPXwT
Y/s1600-h/regret.jpg

Tom B

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a
precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of
liberty quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Just a test.... Next: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test....