Prev: Re: [GZG] FT--Zinoviev strike boat--stats needed please Next: Re: [GZG] Subject: Re: Mixed Role Fighters (design system)

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm now up for ordering!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:43:29 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm now up for ordering!

Hi all,

The new batch of 15mm items mentioned in my last posting are all NOW
AVAILABLE and up on the store for ordering! In the vehicles section
we have Command Vehicle variants for the 8-wheel AFV and the Advanced
Grav vehicle families, and the "Skysweeper" twin-cannon AA system
which is available either as a complete vehicle (on the Cougar
tracked chassis) or just as a turret kit to add to the chassis of
your choice, plus some really great little 6-wheel "mule" buggies
with NAC crew figures. In the figure range we have TWO packs of
RAVAGERS, some really useful generic Space Pirates/Scavengers/General
Bad Guys who will fit in with lots of different settings ("Space
Cowboys", post-apocalypse, zombie hunting or whatever you like).
Finally, check out the Building Fittings page for some new packs in
our BLD range, including windows, vent grilles and rooftop solar
panel arrays!

Go to <www.gzg.com>, click on the Online Store in the website main
menu, then check out the SG15 pages, where you will find all the new
releases!

Jon (GZG)