Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:28:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

On Saturday 25 April 2009 05:01:04 Allan Goodall wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk>
wrote:
> > Not necessarily. SF != star travel. Transhuman space is limited to
just
> > the solar system, and looks like quite an interesting setting (I
have all
> > the books, but I've never played it).
>
> Grrr, I was scooped. (Guess I should have read the rest of the thread
> before posting...)

Actually, it's been interesting seeing other people's comments on
Transhuman Space - it seems to have a good reputation. However,
several members of our gaming group have a pathological hatred of
GURPS, so I'm unlikely to get a chance to play or run it.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game