Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....

Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:32:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....

n:

Bergstrom was where I got my Achilles. :)

I'm not happy with the Gliders and 302's the other place does - they're
way
too big (to me) for the size of the carriers and such. Some of the other
ships aren't bad, although some of the pricing is a bit overblown IMO.

John:

I'll take a look at the shell armour.

I'm also wondering if some of the ships should suffer from a slightly
less
potent version of the cascade failure from EFSB - maybe requiring
doubles on
a pair of D6s or something to cause the loss of a row, or blowing it
only
costs you half a row, or something. It seems sometimes once hull damage
is
taken by a big weapon, the results can go to catastrophic fairly
quickly.
Other times, the ships can take large amounts of damage and be still
largely
intact (structurally) with many systems offline.

Tom B

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....