Prev: Re: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

Re: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw

From: Jim Bell <jn.bell@s...>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:02:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw

The AOG website is still active and I sent an email to Bruce not more
than 6 months back. Though I had to use my work email to get the email
to Bruce as my home account could not deliver the email. It would seem
that the domain to not known to all.

You could always try contacting Robert Glass
(rglass@mongoosepublishing.com) at Mongoose to see if he still has any
contact with Bruce.

Jim Bell

Star Ranger wrote:
>> Does anyone have contact info for Bruce Graw (formerly Agent 1 of
>> Agents of Gaming)?
>>
>> The old agentsofgaming.com domain is gone, so I was looking to see if
>> anyone (maybe star ranger) has another email for him.
>
> Sorry, but nope, I haven't had any direct contact with Bruce for
years.

> I do know that he has been doing the casting for Amarillo Design
Bureau (ie