Prev: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars Next: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars

Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 22:00:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs

Jon T. wrote:

> >'Mad Boffin' over a the SCN forums has done some kitbashing of
Kra'Vak SDNs
> >and is now working on a carrier.  He has posted great in process
pictures I
> >thought you guys might be interested.
> >
> >Kitbashing the KV SDN
> >http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4581
> >
> >KV SDNs finished and painted
> >http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4629
> >
> >Kitbashing the KV Heavy Carrier
> >http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4648
> >

> >Dean Gundberg
>

>They are really, really nice - so nice that I may well pinch some of
>the ideas (oops, of course I meant "be inspired by them") when I get
>round to revamping/adding to the K'V fleet.....  ;-)

Indeed... I was thinking of asking the guy if he'd mind if I copied his
bridge section <g>

Though I'm not too hot on the swept-forward pylons - a bit too similar
the NI IMO :-/

Later,

Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars Next: Re: [GZG] Cylon base stars