Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] 15mm Detailing Materials

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:13:40 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Detailing Materials

Evyn,

Thanks for bringing this thread over from TMP. As the creator of the
thread I am a bit embarrassed that you beat me to it. Your list of
detail bits listed below is really great. I would like to see exterior
detail elements done first, myself.

Doors, hatches, rooftop details, ladders, etc would be really great.

There are a few things I have a hard time making that I'd also like to
see - electrical junction boxes, as well as pressure valves and such for
piping. I think these could be made with precut holes that could be used
with common bits box goods such as sprew, wires and plastic straws.

Internal furnishings would be nice, but I'd like to see these as a
secondary to exterior elements.

-Eli