Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:50:32 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

For 15mm deckplans (I've got lots over the years, and they're great for
sci-fi games), I would recommend a 12mm ferrous washer.

If you need to scale up for a wargames-type scenario, use an old CD and
glue magnetic strip on before flocking over the top (you may or may not
need to leave gaps for the washers, depending on the thickness of the
flock).  Instant formation bases without getting RSI from moving all
those tiny figures...

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/