Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] Base Removal

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:30:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Base Removal

e, I've always just slid a hobby knife (aka Xacto) under the feet and
gave a little twist. The glue has always been quite brittle and the foot
would just pop free. I've done this with Mage Knight and HeroClix.

I've heard of other, more elaborate methods, such as putting the figs in
the freezer, but I never found this necessary.

martin