Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

[GZG] [SG2] Opposed dice rolls statistics

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:00:44 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [SG2] Opposed dice rolls statistics

Hi,

After my lastest game of Stargrunt, I decided to do some quick
calculation
and charts of opposed dice rolls statistics. Well, what was supposed to
take 3-4 hours became something a lot bigger than I was thinking.

I made charts showing probabilties of hit for major/minor success
(suppression only or suppression+potential hit) along with min/avg/max
of
potential hit. This for all combination of Quality, Firepower, optionnal
Support vs defender dice. For normal and split fire (support weapons
firing
separately at same target).

I put the result on this link
http://www.abacom.com/~ivanohe/game/sg2_stats/sg2_stats.html

Yves

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates