Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:57:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:01 PM, John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> But I'd rather leave that to the imagination of the scenario
> designers than for Jon to waste time, effort, and ink
> writing rules for the oddball who wants to try
> out games integrating Space Marines with pike and
> shot regiments.

That oddball would be me but my particular obsession would be zombies
and modern (20th century) troops.  Thankfully the former don't really
care about how many buddies get mowed down. :)

I agree with the sentiment though -- put the work on the scenario
writer's shoulders.

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels