Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:39:58 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...?

jump in here. I would say that special effects for new types or variant
weapons is a natural direction to go in a game with a very general
weapons line. This is a typical gaming rules conventions when you are
dealing with a system that uses an abstracted (not a bad thing) pallet
of weapons stats.

I am not so sure that I would say you can get an explosive round out of
a fusion gun as the DFFG fires a plasma charge, but this all comes down
to the PSB of the setting you are playing in.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: [GZG] Tech Levels