Prev: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer Next: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer

Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

From: "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:52:29 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

> The 6mm crowd? They'll be action figures for the younglings or make
cartoons
> after we dip them all in blue paint and stick funny conical white hats
on
> them.

<VBEG> When you go let me rent your gymnasium for doing WW2 games to
avoid "tank parking lot syndrome" as well as a storage unit for all
that extra space my armies will take up, we can talk.

Till then, I'll amuse myself with the thought of a T-34 with a little
smurf hat...
(Wait, so does that mean that the Panther's brainy smurf, the Panzer
IV's Pappa smurf? so who's smurfette then? a Pz35(t)? <VBG>

Prev: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer Next: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer