Prev: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming? Next: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

Re: [GZG] Metal Primer

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:42:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Metal Primer

m, please tell a little more about this, it sounds interesting.....

Tom Writes:
  Good luck with your efforts, Sr. Hudak. Now that I have some time off
(contract ended a week or so ago), I'm going to be doing a lot of
painting and terrain construction myself for my events at ECC. Plaster
pour moulds for 6mm buildings are next up. Hopefully they'll turn out
well, since the moulds were drawn from a variety of packaging plastic
and I think with some work I can produce some good sci-fi buildings.

Prev: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming? Next: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?