Prev: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs? Next: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

[GZG] Metal Primer

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:05:48 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Metal Primer

Hi everyone,

Anyone have any recommendations on a metal primer that can be sprayed
through an airbrush?  I usually get some (I believe it's Testors, but
could be mistaken) at the local Hobbytown, but the bottles are very
small.....

Looked at Pep Boys (auto parts store) and they have a quart of primer,
it looke like it can be thinned.....  But it's $21 bucks a quart.  If it
would work, then fine, but if it wouldn't work through an airbrush,
well......  That's a big chunk to just toss away.

Any ideas, I'm open to 'em.  Gotta get moving before ECC.....

Mike Hudak
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Prev: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs? Next: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?