Prev: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs? Next: [GZG] Metal Primer

Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs?

From: Kenneth Coble <kmcoble@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 04:38:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs?

l, thanks for the heads-up there guys.	I liked the looks of them for an
off-world merc force or something, but no point if the scales don't
match
up. Thanks.

PS - Jon, I'm sending this from on the road, but I got a chance to take
good long look at my minis today - all I can say is wow.  Excellent
stuff.	Will be ordering at least one more vehicle set in a couple
months,
these minis are top-notch!  Just got to decide on which motive system to
go
with for a nice gameplay/thematic changeup from the grav and hover
units....

Prev: Re: [GZG] How well will CAV infantry figs match up with GZG figs? Next: [GZG] Metal Primer