Prev: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives' Next: Re: [GZG] Infinite Improbability Drive

Re: [GZG] Infinite Improbability Drive

From: Sylvester Wrzesinski <xveers@g...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:51:49 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Infinite Improbability Drive

Well, go Google groups you magnificient POS...

Instead of actually letting me read the last 250 emails, it has instead
stated that each email is a "pending message requiring moderation"
So now I have 250+ moderation requests. Annoying as hell.

Needless to say, since someone graced me as a manager of this group,
I've stripped off the moderation requirements for each non-group member.

I don't have time to moderate EVERY message, and I doubt anyone else
here does.