Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager

Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:06:30 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager

G'day guys,

Thanks for the pointers and bets wishes, but after discussing the
project with my PhD student <its New years party of course we'd get into
odd topics ;)> she's convinced me to go Python for the work (and play)
projects... so I've tooled up (got the compiler and some books). I'll
let you know how it goes - I have 15 years C and C++ coding experience
so it shouldn't be too scary it just has to happen in between painting
the kids bedrooms over the next few weeks.... and I may even get some
games in ;P

Thanks

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Campaign manager