Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

Re: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt

From: "K.H.Ranitzsch" <kh.ranitzsch@t...>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:29:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 6mm Stargrunt

Samuel Penn schrieb:
> Some time ago, it was mentioned that some people play Stargrunt in
6mm.
> Are there any rules/recommendations on how best to do this? I'm mostly
> thinking about how to manage troops, since SG uses individual figures,
> but doing this in 6mm could be fiddly.
>
> If troops are based as a unit (or in twos or threes), how do people
> track casualties, or which figure has been killed? All the options
> I've thought of require lots of markers per squad.

As far as I remember the discussions, the 6mm figures people used were
based indivdually on fairly large bases (washers, coins etc.)

You could also base figures in sets of 1, 2, and 4 figures, this allows
you to combine them to any number in a squad.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality