Prev: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings Next: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:43:27 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

Ack! No need to apologise, and perhaps *I* should apologise instead
for being preemptively defensive. My "your PSB is as legitimate as
mine" remark was just trying to avoid giving the impression that I
wanted to denigrate anyone else's imagination or PSB, before
explaining my personal take on things.

Best regards, Robert Bryett