Prev: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE: Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] UK VAT changes.....

Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:30:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Various and sundry RE:

Breath holding continues to be contra-indicated...

However, I'll see what I can do.

Just for grins, see why mould shift on plastic cutlery has caused me to
weep and moan:

http://dje.nebraska.edu/ScratchBuildShips/MouldShift.bmp
http://dje.nebraska.edu/ScratchBuildShips/MouldShift2.bmp
http://dje.nebraska.edu/ScratchBuildShips/MouldShift3.bmp

Paint images done badly from when I was going to write a small web
article,
but you should get the idea.

The_Beast

Eli Arndt wrote on 11/30/2008 10:06:23 AM:

> Do be sure to show us pics of these. Heck, I'd be interested in seeing
your
> WIP pics. I too have been obsessed with the LOGH ships since I saw
them
ages