Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:52:26 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

Power guns? Really? Could be cool. The PSB is good, just need to give
them
suitably effects to go with.

Some of my early thoughts had them using gauss of some type, possibly
small-calibre high ROF flechette type weapons. I did have a weird
idea of them magnetically firing slugs of molten metal that
self-forge into a penetrator in flight, but that's pure PSB for the
sake of it and probably has NO functional reason for existing over a
conventional bullet......  ;-)

I did start to write up some notes on the Ixx a while back, and got
this far; this shouldn't be taken as canon YET, however, as I'm still
mulling over ideas.....