Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....? Next: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:28:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

ny how I read "this is SF" and interpreted this as "this is a Special
Forces vehicle"...

The crew might now want the grunts to have such free access. The crew
might have a separate armored compartment, increased crew protection
since they fly in and out, are potentially under fire both ways.

Plus it probably costs more to train a aircrew than a bunch of grunts,
so the government might want to armor the crew compartment.

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book.
Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on
being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman
Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!