Prev: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:20:49 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

no worries about that. I produced 2 rings of both sizes tonight.
Tomorrow
night I'll cut them down and detail them. then I have to figure out how
mold and cast them. I suppose I could make the half dozen by hand but I
was
hoping they'd catch on ;-)
If anyone who casts and like these once they're done, I'd be amiable to
sending a set. ;-)

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if
it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
   George Burns