Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 02:14:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

st of all, I would say use whatever rules fit your view of them. In my
games, I avoid the stuff like force fields and such on infantry, but
that is just me.

Your casualties idea is pretty much what I had in mind for the "ignoring
your dead and wounded. A lot of insects are indiferent to their
casualties.

Power armor + force field? This seems a bit mighty to me. A species that
had natural chiten armor and was less concerned with casualties might
not even bother to develop extensive artificial body armor.

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>