Prev: [GZG] Minis look FANTASTIC Next: Re: [GZG] Picture Perfect Planet

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 2008 Xmas special offer!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:46:21 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 2008 Xmas special offer!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for the announcement of our
regular Xmas Special, so here it is - officially starting Monday
17th, but any qualifying orders received over this weekend will also
be included, so you can get your orders in as soon as you like...

Our Xmas special promotions over the last few years have been very
successful and popular, so we've decided to run a very similar deal
again this year... Everyone who orders £30 or more of goods from us
between the 17th November and Christmas Day will benefit from TWO
special offers:

1) NEW YEAR SPECIAL DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!
First, when you place an order (for £30 plus) this side of Xmas you
will get a special voucher included with your goods, which will
entitle you to a generous discount on your NEXT order of GZG products
placed by January 31st 2009 - so you can order stuff for Christmas
presents (for yourself or for friends), and then spend some of your
Xmas pressie money from Auntie Gladys on even more stuff AT A
DISCOUNT in the New Year!
The value of the voucher you receive will be graded according to how
large an order you place before Xmas:

Orders of £30 to £60 will earn a 10% discount voucher;

Orders over £60 up to £120 will get a 15% voucher;

Orders for over £120 will receive a massive 20% off voucher!

Your voucher will be valid against any one order placed between Jan
1st and Jan 31st 2009, and will have a unique code number that you
may quote in an online or phone order.
[For full terms and conditions of offer, see voucher or email us.]

2) CHRISTMAS GOODIE BAGS!
In addition to the special vouchers, every customer who spends £30 or
more between the 17th of November and Christmas Day will get a
SPECIAL SURPRISE CHRISTMAS GIFT PACKET included with their goods!
This will be a "goodie bag" with a selection of useful stuff that we
think you'll like - the size and value of the surprise packet will be
tailored to the size of your order, so the larger your order then the
bigger your pressie bag positively bulging with cool stuff!
Oh, and no being cheeky and asking for specific things or figures in
your present - that'd spoil the surprise.... ;-)  BUT, we WILL make
sure that your goodie bag contains things that are relevant to your
tastes, according to what you've actually ordered - so if you are
buying mostly FT ships, you can expect a bag of (mostly) FT-related
surprises, similarly with 15mm stuff and so on. We still might throw
in the odd weird special item though!
Just one thing - if you are under 18, or buying for someone who is
(or if you simply don't like that sort of thing), please let us know
when you order and we'll make sure the pressie bag doesn't contain
anything from our naughtier ranges....

Wishing you all a happy and safe Christmas holiday - thank you for
all your support in 2008, and hoping we can tempt you with lots more
new stuff in 2009!
IMPORTANT - ORDERING STUFF FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY:
We all know what the Xmas post is like, so PLEASE order early of you
can. We'll be doing our best to keep up our fast turnround, but once
it leaves us it's at the tender mercies of the Royal Mail (not to
mention various overseas postal services)!  We'll go on dispatching
stuff right up to the last minute if we can, but to have any
realistic hope of it being delivered in time for the holidays you
REALLY need to get it in as soon as possible.
We'd suggest that for US and Canadian orders you get your orders in
to us by the FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER if you want them as Xmas
pressies; for places even further afield (Australasia, Far East etc)
it really needs to be before the end of November. European orders can
be up to around the second week of December, and for the UK the last
postings will go out on Friday 19th Dec.
Of course, if pre-Xmas delivery is not vital, then you can feel free
to go on ordering right up till the big day and beyond.

Best wishes,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] Minis look FANTASTIC Next: Re: [GZG] Picture Perfect Planet