Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] WARFARE show just over a week away..... Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 2008 Xmas special offer!

[GZG] Minis look FANTASTIC

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:44:45 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Minis look FANTASTIC

Jon,

The vac suits look great-- definitely the figures of first resort for
a group of pirates or scrappy space pioneers working on the frontier.

But honestly, the real news is the MANTIS. Fantastic looking vehicle.
Very cool. Will it be available in 6mm also?

BTW when I order do you mind if I invoice you for a new keyboard? My
old one has been ruined by drool.

Rob

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] WARFARE show just over a week away..... Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 2008 Xmas special offer!