Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT]MonstrapocalypsediceandFT [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: [GZG] FT--Custom wave gun template

[GZG] FT Accessories (Was: [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT)

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@r...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:50:47 GMT
Subject: [GZG] FT Accessories (Was: [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT)

In message <41adc16e0810301555l1029274ekfed152bad1d70c0@mail.gmail.com

	  "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that that would probably wait (along with a Litko-style set of
> tokens for DS and SG) for the rollout of the next version. It's
> certainly a great idea.

I'm now having memories of seeing someone's custom wave gun template
which I think was made by Litko - it had a circular template that slid
along a slot in a ruler-like piece. I just can't remember where I saw
it (somewhere on the www).

--
Charles
I am neither former president of Liberia or the leader of flight 19!

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT]MonstrapocalypsediceandFT [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: [GZG] FT--Custom wave gun template