Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:38:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Charles Taylor <nerik@red-squirrel.com>
wrote:
> White Dice with 3 blank faces, 2 faces with 1 'blast' each, and 1 face
> with 2 'blasts'
>
> Does that last one sound familiar - yup, its the same as a Full Thrust
> beam dice rolled against a target with no screens.

The only problem is figuring out how to modify a dice roll so that a
"4" becomes a miss...

I bought the game at GenCon but could only get one starter. I need
another starter pack for my son and I to play it effectively. It's not
exactly deep, but it is a lot of monster-stomping fun...

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT