Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question - now metric debacle

Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:02:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Oerjan Ariander
<orjan.ariander1@comhem.se> wrote:

>>"Gosh, I thought it was a directional explosion. . . "
>>
>>Something like that?	Hehehe. . .
>
> Sometimes I get that impression, yes... though I wouldn't laugh about
it if
> I were you :-/

It's only funny because most of the folks who kill themselves off in
this manner will be Infantrymen, rather like a bunch I got into a
screaming argument with during an AAR about why we don't have
dismounts on the the ground within 300m of a MICLIC charges.
Fortunately it was a notional one, or everyone between the Company
Commander and the Divisional Commander would have been relieved, and
maybe more folks.

John
--Vita Aureliani