Prev: [GZG] GZG Calendars Next: Re: [GZG] GZG Calendars

Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:51:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

tin,

The only thing really holding me back from packaging up the entire lot
and
shipping them to you is the sure knowledge that they would, despite my
painter's sizable skill, look absolutely tear-inducing when set beside
your
masterpieces. As a consumate craftsman, your skills leave most painters
well
back in the dust. There is a reason that, when they were handing out
awards
for miniatures painting, you could pretty much just have stayed up there
last ECC.....

No, I can't possibly allow such a crime. Your figures should be on the
board
in a class all their own.

I may have to think more on the subject and see where we can go. GZG
still
has several official or semi-official nations for which they could do
some
troops (LLAR, IAS, NFR, others). There are still a few odds and ends
that
could fill out existing lines. Maybe all together this could get a few
more
25mm models made.

And there's still a fair range of the existing stuff that hasn't been
made
into 6mm.

One can hope....

TomB

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

   Thomas Paine

Prev: [GZG] GZG Calendars Next: Re: [GZG] GZG Calendars