Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu Next: [GZG] new ships

[GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:39:49 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from

gestion:

It would be nice, from my perspective, if you could allocate a small
amount
of space in a corner of the image or in a text bar bellow the images in
the
Calendar to put a description of the context, such as
"GZG ECC III, 1997, 'A Grey Day To Die', Humans desperately try to
survive a
hostile first-contact with the Kra'Vak."  You could also list the photo
submitter and who ran the game. The description could identify the
personalities if we see players in the photos.

I find that I look at a lot of the photos and wonder what game they were
from and what the context was. Why was the ground blue? Why are those
hovertanks blue? etc.

I think that's a photo of Adrian's Gurkhas but perhaps I'm mistaken. I
don't
think mine put antenna up from the comms guy, so I think they're like
Adrian's. The Grey Day Photo I recognize, although it is a pity you got
the
photo of the uglier of the two Tempests tanks in there. (a.k.a. the
Kafer
Deathsled....)

T.
--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

   Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu Next: [GZG] new ships