Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from

Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:26:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu

> Or players; strangely enough, it's usually part of what I hope to see
in
> game galleries, the possibility of putting an image to a name...
>
> And, no, not just Beth. ;->=
>
> Occasionally, it's all about 'the thrill of victory and the agony on
> defeat', on the face of players.

Yes, I agree, however....I'm not certain about the licensing, waivers,
"model agreements", and other forms that would have to be signed and
dealt
with, putting 1) faces of participants on something being sold (even if
all
the 'profits' go back to the con). As this isn't something I've broached
with anyone, I've stuck to just doing minis.

Otherwise, there are a *number* of "great moments" in my archives that I
could use (not including the borderline tasteless ones, either). :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from