Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

Re: [GZG] Drybrushing

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:42:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Drybrushing

My only suggestion is to update the miniatures directory -- which
appears to have been in a 10 year overhaul. The ability to see all the
lines in a given genre/scale is very powerful. I don't doubt that this
is in progress already. It would also be nice to be able, when you get
to a manufacturer's listing, to view all the news listed for that
manufacturer.

I've enjoyed TMP for years, even when I wasn't actively
collecting/playing. I'm a daily visitor.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM, TMP Editor
> <webmaster@theminiaturespage.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you have specific suggestions for improvement, please email them
to me...

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)